We Are A Member Of The Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate
What Drives us as Company?
What separates our company from the rest?
- We have taken the time to research and discuss with potential Clients what they think actually is involved with a new building or extension.
- How will the works affect our day to day living?
- Will it be very noisy and messy?
- How can we tell the building is being built correctly?
- What do we need to do?
- How will we track payments?
The feed back seems to have a repeat number of answers like:-
The points above are some of the questions fed back, and when read brings to light the worry or concern Clients have which when asked were not discussed. We realised that the builders tend to press on, wrapped up in their own blinkered fashion without liaising with the Client through the build to review the key points.
So we have set out to change this type of negative feedback by addressing the whole approach prior to commencing the project.
What have we done?
- Its considered that most builders know how to build, BUT we take the time to assign a Project Manger to review the project not in build detail, but what the Clients expectations are.
- The primary action is listening to any concerns the Client may have and planning how these concerns will be managed so they are NOT a concern.
- Taking the time to review the building sequence by issuing a programme of works to the Client that is reviewed regularly.
- Taking time to discuss and simplify “ Construction Terminology”, to ensure that when we hear “ It all sounds great but I don’t have a clue what you just said” We make sure that our Clients DO understand.
- Our Project Mangers are always available to answer any questions.
We have found that by having this approach to the reoccurring concerns Clients have raised in the past within the industry is no longer an issue on our projects.” Our testimonials are proof of this!
A short list of the services we offer, Contact us for more information
We do high quaility steel works.
If this is a service you require just give a call and we will be with you all the way.
We do all type of conversions including barn conversions.
We take on all kind of Extensions, Just give us a call!
What we are about
A message from us
Generally, I think we can agree that all Contractors understand how to build the project" but what sets us apart from the mainstream market is how we interact with our Clients prior to commencing the project. We start by setting up an initial consultation, not to review the project with the Client, but instead to listen to our clients so we understand how the project will impact their day to day living arrangements, so we can build our plan or works around them to suit their needs and to minimize disruption and make the journey as smooth as possible.
Andrew James Perkins
I have gained over 25 years of experience working within the Construction Industry, and during this time have maintained the highest standards of workmanship from my tradesmen. We achieve this by having an employed workforce which means we understand what each of our tradesmen are capable of so we can ensure all works are carried out safely by maintaining a high standard of quality whilst working to a budget
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you close off part of the house when you start work?
We liaise with you and section off small areas to minimise disruption.
How long does an average extension take to build?
On average 10 weeks
How will you manage all the materials?
We place a bulk order but call off materials as we need them.
How does the payment work?
we provide a programme with key milestone dates for payments which add up to the budget figure.